Since 2016, the BFO team split into 2 new teams:
News from the former BFO team
- September 16, 2015 : Ali AYADI becomes a member of the International Doctoral Programme of Strasbourg University
- May 11, 2015: An Argentinian post-doctoral fellow, Fernando RODA, has arrived to work with the Knowledge Engineering group on the Semantic formalisation of temporal reasoning on images series, in the framework of the Coclico ANR Project.
- May 7, 2015: Ali AYADI, student that prepares his joint PhD with Strasbourg University and Tunisia University, has arrived to stay 6 months working on his project "Semantic technologies for optimisation of complex bio-molecular networks" with Cecilia Zanni-Merk, François de Beuvron and Julie Thompson.
- April 20, 2015: Fabio Guigou has got an ANRT Grant with IPLine (Caluire-et-Cuire) for working on his PhD on access control protocols based on design structure matrices for complex IT ecosystems, in the domain of virtual, multi-supplier, multi-tenant, multi-tiers environments, with Pierre Collet and Pierre Parrend.
- February 1st, 2015: Pierre Willaume is starting a PhD with Aline Deruyver and Pierre Parrend on 3D form graph modelisation for their recognition, in the domain of robotics and pick-and-place tasks.
- Novembre 1st, 2014, Pierre Masai is starting a PhD on modeling lean organisations as complex systems with Cecilia Zanni-Merk and Pierre Parrend
- October 31st, 2014: Deadline for application to a post-doc researcher position. See the announcement in the "Open internship, PhD and post-doc positions" page.
- November 19th, 2013: LBGI group celebrates its move into the medical school, rue Humann.
- June 28th, 2013 : François Petitjean, who has developed his PhD works in our team, receives the Thesis Prize of the University of Strasbourg Foundation. Congratulations !!
- June 1st, 2013: Two interns from University of Turabo (Puerto Rico), Felipe A1vear and Steven Diaz, will work during 2 months with the Knowledge Engineering Group. They will continue the current developments on geographical ontologies.
- May 1st, 2013: We receive the visit of Daniela Damian (Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Victoria, SEGAL Labs: segal.cs.uvic.ca) in the framework of her sabbatical until the end of July 2013.